Breastfeeding Basics- Free Version
Getting ready to breastfeed
"Breastfeeding Basics- Free Version" is the short version of "Breastfeeding Basics- A Practical Guide".
It is completely free of charge!
7 short videos will introduce you to the essentials of breastfeeding and give you a taster of the full version of "Breastfeeding Basics- A Practical Guide".
THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU WITH
- Getting ready & organized for breastfeeding
- Positioning and attachment of baby at the breast
- Knowing how your breasts change during breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding in public
Once enrolled in the course, you will also receive a series of 3 emails with further course material, including free printable checklists.
Benefits of an online breastfeeding preparation class include
- You can take the class on your own schedule and time without even leaving the house
- You can re-watch the class as many times as you need or consult it in times of struggle
- Your partner or support person can learn with you
- You can build your confidence and remove doubts associated with breastfeeding
I'm Regina Kincaid. I qualified as a midwife in 2005 in Germany and have since worked in maternity care in England and Ireland.
During the past 15 years of working with countless expectant and new mothers, I have developed a true passion for promoting and supporting breastfeeding.
In 2016, I also became an IBCLC (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant). On a personal note, I have nearly 7 years first-hand experience of breastfeeding my own 4 children.
I would like YOU to have a positive breastfeeding experience too and become a confident breastfeeding mama.
What students have said about "Breastfeeding Basics- A Practical Guide"
"I love this course. I am about to have my 3rd baby and I was looking for ways and information to be more successful with breastfeeding this time. This course is so helpful and has great information. I am feeling more confident about my breastfeeding success." [Cassie]
" Loved the course. Useful and effective to know the dos as well as the don'ts."
"The course does a great job at highlighting the correct way to latch and hold the baby."
"It was very helpful to watch a true example of the breastfeeding relationship and latching."